Have you missed any of the interviews/press on Emz?
- Dark Gothic Resurrected Magazine Interviewed me for their Fall 2014 edition.
- Dan Shaurette wrote an article called “Do Your Vampires Sparkle?” over at vamped.org in which he talks about my vampire blog segment “The Great Vampire Dispute”. “The Great Vampire Dispute” is where I get a handful of vampire writers to talk about their vampires, if they sparkle, and what their other attributes are so that fans can find new bloody fiction to migrate to.
- Tonia Brown interviewed me over at The Backseat Writer about writing, creativity, and potatoes.
- Blaze McRob featured me as a Woman of Horror in May.
- Sumiko Saulson had many interesting things to talk about this year… three of them had to do with me.
1.) Interview with local horror author Emerian Rich
2.) Ten Bay Area Women in Horror Writing
3.) I was quoted in: Amazon joins B&N, Apple and Kobo in offering Indie eBook pre-orders
- Jett Tattersall interviewed me from ASJ Publishing. You can listen below.